At Furniture Fusion we recognise the need to manage our operations on a sustainable basis and creating a more sustainable future is the responsibility of all of us.
However, we acknowledge that our work has a potential impact on the environment and therefore we have a duty to ensure we proactively manage this in a responsible and ethical manner.
We do this through identifying all significant environmental impacts and by putting processes into place to prevent, reduce and mitigate these in an innovative and practical manner. It is with this in mind this policy will be reviewed annually.
- Minimise greenhouse emissions from all operations.
- Reduce the consumption of primary raw materials.
- Encourage sustainable travel practices for staff.
- Minimise waste production and divert it from the landfill through an increase in re-use, recycling and recovery.
- Consider sustainability in the procurement of goods and services.
- Comply with legal and other requirements.
- Promote environmentally friendly behaviour throughout the company.
- Set, monitor and review objectives and demonstrate continuous improvement.